View Single Post
Old August 13, 2017, 08:37 AM   #16
WVsig

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bartholomew Roberts View Post
I think Amazon has a substantial problem with cheap forgeries masquerading as the real product. It isn't limited to gun parts; but for some reason that is where I seem to have the problem most often when using Amazon.

As a result, I just don't use Amazon for gun stuff any more. Brownells or Midway are almost as easy to deal with and less worry for me.
If you are buying from 3rd parties on Amazon then it can be the Wild Wild West similar to Ebay. There are forgeries and misrepresented products but unlike Ebay Amazon's return policy is better than almost everyone. I have never had an issue returning anything to Amazon.

I am a Prime Member so pretty much only buys stuff that ships via 2 day Prime which means Amazon is physically got the item in one of their facilities. The are very good at maintaining quality when it is product they are shipping from their warehouses. Also if Amazon is the seller you can be 100% sure that it is legit. IMHO

Too many people believe that Amazon is "Selling" everything listed on Amazon which is no longer the case.

Page generated in 0.02216 seconds with 8 queries