View Single Post
Old August 2, 2018, 02:27 PM   #53
COSteve

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaughingNowHaHa View Post
It failed to go into battery repeatedly because the SA Milspec is garbage, could've been clean as a whistle would've done the same thing.
So, how many Springfields do you own? How many have you fired? How many have you even held? I'll bet the honest answer to all three questions is Zero. How do I know? Well, lets see, the Springfield 1911s are renowned for their reliability and accuracy unlike a number of higher priced 1911, they feed most anything.

How do I know? I bought a Mil-Spec NIB in in March 2011 in honor of the 100th birthday of Mr. Browning's magnificent creation and it has been reliable with everything I've run through it. So much so that I got myself a Range Officer in the fall of 2012 too. Both have been 100% reliable and a joy to shoot.

Yes, I keep them clean and lubricated and I know their strengths and weaknesses. They don't like being dirty. None do well when they are dirty as it's a function of their design that they fit tight together. Oh, BTW, I'm a US Army trained Armorer and had in my arms room no less that 350 1911s to go along with my M14s as well as M60s, M73s, and M2 MGs.

I had to keep them running when they would fail so I know a bit about the breed. Obviously, far more than our new member, LaughingNowHaHa, who's post indicates that he's prone to run his mouth without his brain attached.

Page generated in 0.02539 seconds with 8 queries