Thread: M1 carbine
View Single Post
Old January 26, 2012, 10:21 AM   #1
jd3020

M1 carbine

Hey there again all you guys out there. A few years ago my grandpa passed away and in the mist of all of that he wanted to kill him self. So we removed all of the guns from his house and i got to looking around at them the other day and i have grown attached to one in particular. Its an m1 carbine. From what i can tell on the barrel up by the front sight it says underwood and under that is a 3-44 and under that looks like a bomb with fire out of the top. My question to all of you guys out there is what time period was this used in, is the year a 44 what war was it from etc... and the biggy is what do you think its worth? This gun is in original condition and as its not nib i would say its very good condition.i will attach a picture of it as well. thanks for all the help. my grandpa was in the military and im just trying to see if this gun dates back to what he was doing. As far as i know he was in the korean war and my dad said this was the gun he carried or one like he carried (if this gun was even used in the korean war) anyways like i said any info would help. and also is there any way to get an authenticty paper to show this thing was real or does that have to be passed down with the gun?

"If guns kill people then i can blame mis-spelled words on my pencil"

Page generated in 0.03886 seconds with 8 queries