View Single Post
Old May 12, 2012, 07:54 PM   #16
theunderdog1982

Quote:
IMHO the Bushmasters that were made in Windham by the old Bushmaster are better than the ones made by Remington in Ilion, NY. The Stag is a very very good AR. I have friends that own all three, it appears the old Bushmaster's are on par with the Stag and the Remington made Bushmaster would be my last choice.

Take a close look at the new Windham Weaponry AR's, they are being made back at the original Bushmaster plant in Windham and I have heard they are excellent quality like the original Bushmaster's.
And you know this how? Do you own any Bushmaster's from the Remington plant or did you just come to the conclusion that their not good rifles because of what you read on some forum.

Every brand of AR has someone complain about something wrong with it. Google works wonders to find problems with rifles.

I own a Bushmaster from the Remington plant and its made pretty good I got pics to prove its got proper staked gas keys and so on. My friend also owns a new Bushmaster and his is just like mine.

Page generated in 0.02985 seconds with 8 queries