View Single Post
Old March 27, 2012, 09:26 PM   #25
Jason_G

Quote:
So a story told to you by others about an event that has never happened to you, that you pass off as being factual. That is actually full blown mythology.
Well, before you go getting your droors in a wad, and going all "mythological," note the bold in my previous posts:

Quote:
Mixing ammo in a mag is an open invitation for feeding issues IMHO.
Quote:
You need to remember that if the mag has more than one round in it, the round underneath the round being fed is acting as the follower. Having two different bullet contours next to each other in a magazine could cause a hang-up.

Seems like the risk is bigger than the reward to me.

YMMV.
I'll stick with the Winchester Rangers.

Jason
Not once did I say that it is a fact that you will have malfunctions if you mix ammo. I simply stated that it was my opinion that it is an open invitation to a risk that needn't be taken, again, in my opinion. If you disagree, so be it.

I could flip the coin around criticize you for so boldly stating your opinion without proof, or anything other than anecdotal evidence, but this is beyond silly.

Carry what you want to. Load what you want to. I'll sleep tonight regardless.

Best,
Jason
"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed." -Amendment II, Constitution of the United States of America

Page generated in 0.02383 seconds with 8 queries