View Single Post
Old October 25, 2018, 05:47 PM   #78
Redneckrepairs

There seems to be two clear cut camps on this SBR/Brace issue .
On the one hand we have the " pistol " owners pretty much going nanana I didn't have to pay to have what you have . All i have to do is ignore half the opinion letter as to what is legal or not to do with braces .

On the other hand we have the SBR owners staunchly maintaining that the pistol is nothing like what they have and besides... Just wait till daddy BATFE gets home and tells you not to do that again . You'll really be in TROUBLE then because you didn't pony up a couple hundred bucks and forever file paperwork to take your toy out of state ... Like ME .
Guys .. no matter which camp you fall into remember we are all gun owners and we should just be happy that both SBRs and braced pistols are still legal for us to own . If little Jimmy down the street isn't running your flavor of boomstick I respectfully suggest that you find it in your heart to be content... nay happy that he has one and likely votes .

For the Record though I dont care if you carry your SBR loaded in a car or forget and put the short upper on it while out of state without a form.20 Nor do i give a hoot if your always shoot your brace from the shoulder . The entire set of " issues " is nothing more than nannyisim once someone understands the requirements to be and stay legal .

Page generated in 0.02781 seconds with 8 queries