Thread: Gun Control
View Single Post
Old October 17, 2017, 08:33 AM   #78
Justin.T

I guess at the end of the day I just to see the point of citizens owning high capacity/high fire rate military grade weapons and I'm against it because of the damage they can do when a person unleashes their power. That's where I draw the line. Thanks for all the perspective and input, some of it I've heard before and it just simply doesn't cause me to agree but some of the perspectives were new and something for me to think about. I think an aspect to study on this is the psychology of the fantasy that inspires these shooters too and how to better recognize when people are experiencing that. I also just wanted to see how people on this forum would feel about what I said. I know there is a lot of disagreement but it seems like some of you at least see my perspective and recognize we are all looking at the same problem. Thanks again, I probably will stay out of the law discussions but I hope if I have any firearms related questions or topics of discussion I will be welcome here.

Another thing, just so you don't think I signed up just to do this, I used to have a previous account when I was a cop several years ago, a staff member could possibly look it up if they were interested, I believe I still remember my user name.

Page generated in 0.02482 seconds with 8 queries