View Single Post
Old November 12, 2017, 05:41 PM   #110
Nanuk

Quote:
With that said, a question that keeps popping into my mind has to do with how much higher capacity magazines contribute to "spray and pray" shooting in SD situations. I think that having so many available rounds to shoot in rapid succession would basically guarantee an increase in the chances of an innocent bystander getting hit. The bad guy confronts you, you pull out your gun with 15 rounds in it, start pulling the trigger, and end up pulling it more than was actually necessary only because you had so many rounds to begin with. In my mind it's almost like a false sense of security based on a full 15 round magazine.
That is your lack of experience and lack of training showing through. Some of us have been shooting and carrying for decades. I carried a revolver as an LEO for about 15 years and shoot my Glock the same way I did my wheel gun. I do not spray and pray, every bullet has a price tag and a lawyer attached.

You absolutely, positively should not be playing with your pistol as you drive the car.
My rifle and pistol are tools, I am the weapon.

Last edited by Nanuk; November 12, 2017 at 05:46 PM.

Page generated in 0.03433 seconds with 8 queries