View Single Post
Old September 7, 2013, 09:45 PM   #1591
Anchorblew

Hello all,

My name is Mike and I've actually been registered with TFL for a little while now, just never posted on the page before recently.

I am a veteran of the US Army (served from 2003 to 2006) and reside in Southern California. I started collecting firearms almost a year to the day I got out of the military (just an odd coincidence).

With one of my state's senator's deciding to try and renew a ban she had made on assault weapons earlier this year, ammo had become very scarce (as you all well know). So I started collecting everything thing I needed to handload all of my own ammo as of January this year. It's been an interesting road full of trial and error followed by sweet success.

I've found lots of helpful information on TFL and I hope to share some of my experiences with all of you.

My collection includes:
Benelli SBE2
Spike's Tactical AR-15 (Upper is mostly parts I bought over time and pieced together)
Glock 17 gen3
CZ 75B .40S&W

Last edited by Anchorblew; September 7, 2013 at 09:56 PM. Reason: decided to include a list of my collection with the original post

Page generated in 0.03412 seconds with 8 queries