View Single Post
Old November 28, 2010, 12:10 AM   #1
Beowulf5505

shooting/tactical gloves

well i finally found a set that works! i have gone through five or six different types of tactical gloves and none of them seemed to hold up that well.

I had tried 5-11, oakley, hatch, and several other random ones that showed up in the store but they all seemed to split at the seams after a few weeks of heavy use. finally i picked up these ( http://www.rideicon.com/product_deta...=3431&id=11980 ) at the px and they are working great! easy to shoot with, extremely comfortable, and they seem to offer good protection.

they are actually motorcycle riding gloves, not tactical gloves. I think the company should start trying to expand into the police/military market and advertise them as a shooting glove.

I have been using them for about a month now and they still look great. the only ones that lasted this long before were some hatch fast rope gloves that cost a ton.

they seem to resist abrasion very well, a couple weeks ago at pt we did bear crawls across the parking lot and i was the only one who did not tear my gloves!

I am waiting to see how well they handle wet as i have not worn them when really wet yet but i will try to keep you guys updated when that happens.

Page generated in 0.02384 seconds with 8 queries