View Single Post
Old September 28, 2007, 10:31 PM   #11
MyXD40

I've been in this kind of situation before and seen it happen first hand to a woman in her mid 20s. I was sitting in my truck waiting for my girlfriend in the parking structure as I watched these three guys follow her. I had my hand on the door handle, and gun drawn waiting, but they all got into a silver honda shortly after..unknown if they wanted to do something.

Last time I was in this situation was afew months ago. Well more like almost a year ago. There was snow on the ground. Parking lot, night time, I was wearing my heavy dress jacket, and like I always do, I take it off right before I get into my truck. This case I took off my jacket, placed it over my left arm so my firearm was exposed. The man behind me had a puffy black beanie on his head, and all black clothes, jacket. No bags comming out of the mall.

That is one thing to take notice, do these people have bags? how do they look? scruffy or clean cut? gang bangers, or business type? I always take notice to little things like that..

Page generated in 0.03227 seconds with 8 queries