View Single Post
Old November 2, 1999, 08:12 PM   #19
Arnistador

Radarman,

While your point is taken, remember that I never said there were not other quality products available. I just finished saying how I particularly liked Safariland's duty gear; in fact, I believe I said they are the only game in town when it comes to that particular niche (though every now and then they come out with an abortion that should have never made it past conception let alone the drawing board.)

As far as EdgeWorks' Elite Tactical, I have been aware of its existence for a while now. It is an innovative design using the technology available to them at the time. I never claimed that Kevin invented the Kydex holster concept. I don't believe that Dave a tactec meant that either (though he might have been a bit overzealous in his statements.)

My intention was to let others know that Blade-Tech is far from being the only game in town, and in firmly believe that for most tactical and concealment applications, GunGlove is a superior product.

As far as discussing quality products other than Mad Dog, or any lines that we carry, here are a few:

ProLoad Ammunition(which I hope to carry very soon)
ProEars
GRSC
GG&G
Safariland
Mag Pack
Shooting Systems
Leupold
Andrews' Custom Leather
and others

However, those products we choose to represent have gone through an extensive evaluation process that must be approved by ourselves and the operators we cater to. So, please forgive us if we get excited about many of the products we have; we truly believe that they are the best for their intended purpose, and can sometimes get a little too excited.

Tim
http://www.streetpro.com
Street Smart Professional Equipment

Page generated in 0.02645 seconds with 8 queries