View Single Post
Old March 18, 2013, 11:40 PM   #51
Metal god

Quote:
Not always, sometime they just pop off two or three and then shoot fine for a couple, and then do their funny trick again.
This happened to me with a brand new Del-ton echo 316 . First trip to the range I was shooting and everything seemed great . About 150 rounds in to the day I fired a shot and it burped out 3 or 4 . The guy I was with is a Marine and I asked him to check it out . He started shooting and all seemed cool for the first mag (10 rounds here in CA ) He popped in the next mag and started doing some real test like rapid fire then rapid to slow back to rapid nothing all good . Then next mag he tried pulling the trigger and holding it back and slowly releasing it , BURRRP 4 shots fired on slow trigger release . We could make it do it almost every time we slowly released the trigger .

We put it up knowing there was something wrong with it . I called Del-Ton and they seemed very eager to get it back and fix it at no charge hmm I wonder why . They told me it needed a new disconnect and hammer . I have not had a problem since.

Just thought I'd tell my story of a new rifle malfunctioning with no work being done on it at all .

I almost always write my posts regardless of content in a jovial manor and intent . If that's not how you took it , please try again .

Last edited by Evan Thomas; March 19, 2013 at 09:10 AM. Reason: no how-to's, please.

Page generated in 0.02313 seconds with 8 queries