View Single Post
Old November 11, 2011, 04:38 AM   #2
therealdeal

This is a sad story about a man who is unable to defend himself, MLeake. I am referring only to the disrespect, stealing, littering, fire, etc aspects of the story so far. I am not sure how this came to be for this man, but I feel his pain and all of these parts upset me.

As far as the trial, I believe the man is wrong not to accept the plea deal. The risk is just too much. However, his pride and/or principles are leading him to go to trial. I think you might be right also about your specualtion, MLeake(as to the plea deal offer, the cops, and so-on). Thanks for posting the story.

This man was being taken advantage of. For whatever and unknown reasons, someone was willing to just show up and start rummaging thru sheds, tools, and ready to steal a lawnmower?! The man didn't seem to care that a man yelled from the top floor balcony. The man did 4 tours; I just hope he isn't a lonely alcoholic or drug user with a good heart. These people are taken advantage of like this sometimes.

"Abraham Lincoln freed all men, but Sam Colt made them all equal." (post Civil War slogan)

Page generated in 0.03426 seconds with 8 queries