View Single Post
Old June 16, 2011, 02:40 PM   #16
BigJimP

Sure ....it just depends / even on this forum there are a lot of "tactical" guys ...and "Target" guys ...and some do both ..../ and there are guys like me that are addicted to "Target" shotguns ....and I rely on my 1911's or other handguns - when it comes to defense/ shooting and practicing for tactical shooting ( which I love too).

I guess I have about 25 shotguns ( in 12ga, 16ga, 20ga, 28ga and .410's ) ---but not a barrel under 28" long ...and quite a few at 30" and some at 32".

Gun shows are the same ...you may get a lot of one or the other ...or both. In my area, we have some big shows ...but rarely are there more than 6 or 8 quality Target shotguns ...out of 300 tables...

Chances are the guys that shoot Skeet and Trap ( the serious shooters that shoot registered targets ) will tell you where they're buying or ordering their guns locally / or a retailer that might carry some of the models. A lot of retailers carry the "popular stuff" or guns under $1,000 list ...that sell well .../ only one or two in my area carry much high end inventory ....and only 1 out of 30 shops, carries much in the way of good high quality used target grade shotguns...

and it really varies by regions of the country ...for some reason ???

Page generated in 0.01876 seconds with 8 queries