View Single Post
Old September 30, 2005, 08:37 PM   #3
spacemanspiff

what distance are you shooting?

also, consider keeping both eyes open while shooting. you can train your dominant eye to be the only one you focus on the front sight with.

lastly, it sounds like you are new to shooting, so dry fire practice every day. get to know that trigger. dont expect to become a marksman overnight, one day you'll notice that your shots are all in the 10 ring.

one more thing, don't overthink your shooting. i've found that target shooting is a lot like playing pool. the first time you line up your cue with the ball, usually is the best shot to take. when i try to get cute and readjust so the stick hits the ball high or low or left or right, i never drop any in the hole. that first time you line up (provided your mechanics are adequate) is almost always the shot you want to take. the same can apply to shooting.

Page generated in 0.03591 seconds with 8 queries