View Single Post
Old August 31, 2009, 07:22 PM   #144
koolminx

You folks live in some piece of chit neighborhoods... Check this out.

Lived in Chula Vista in the mid 90's for 3 years, Oxnard California for 3 years in the late 80's & early 90's, England (where there are no pistols, only shotguns and blunder busters), Glen Burnie Maryland in the mid 90's, Fairfield California for 3 years just recently moved from there an guess what? Never locked any of my doors or windows, sometimes I liven in an apartment complex sometimes I rented a home, never locked my cars and left the keys in them most of the time.

Never had a break in, and the only time I had a car stolen (most often the key's are on the dashboard) but this was the ONE TIME I locked the dang thing I locked it and put on the club and some damn Mexican's stole it! (I found a Worker Permit card that belonged to a migrant worker working on a valid permit) in the truck when we recovered it on Mexican mother's day at the local deputy sheriff's daughters house... In her damn OPEN GARAGE, but the police said that since I had no witnesses seeing this fella drive it in or in the vehicle they could do nothing...

That's the day my Genuine U.S. Springfield Model 03 30-06 serial # 1503158 was stolen... It was a sad day, but I've still never been in a situation requiring the flashing or pulling of my strictly SD weapon. (which I rarely ever carry anymore)... But that's just me... Dang I talk a lot... Sorry.

Page generated in 0.02507 seconds with 8 queries