View Single Post
Old August 11, 2013, 11:29 PM   #2
ClydeFrog

my input...

That's great about your wt loss and fitness plans but do it healthy, .

As for holsters there are many many choices for right hand Glock 19 size holsters.
I'd suggest checking or buying a design you can adjust or convert for different angles or uses(FBI, high rise, cross draw, IWB, paddle).
A pistol holster like polymer or Kydex can be light, low cost, easy to maintain or conceal, and provide retention/security.
Blackhawk SERPA, Safariland ALS, Blade tech, FIST, Unkle Mike's Reflex, Galco.

A leather rig from a top holster maker may meet your needs but you'll be limited to how or where on your gun belt you can carry it.

shop times may vary too. Always call or ask if the holster will fit tbe model you own.
Handguns change styles or sizes often and a little modification may cause it not to work right after you waited months.
Top brands include Milt Sparks, Mitch Rosen, Ted Blocker, Kirkpatrick Gunleather, Ken Null, Greg Kramer, El Paso Saddlery, Alessi, High Noon Holsters & Wright Leather Works.

I like holsters that offer a bodyshield and a retaining band so you can re holster one handed. It should fit correctly and not have sharp or rough edges. The Wright Leather Works Predator looks great as does the Milt Sparks BN55 holster.

Page generated in 0.02190 seconds with 8 queries