View Single Post
Old January 11, 2018, 07:04 PM   #1
dontcatchmany

I guess I have really sunk my teeth into Glock...lol

I used to be anti Glock....I do not know why, but at one time I did not care for striker pistols.

I do like 40 S&W so I decided to purchase a Glock 27 and once I had my head straight I must like it.

I can carry it in a pocket even though it is a tad thick. It also fits a kydex paddle holster that fits 4 other pistols.

And it shoots better than me.

I then purchased a 357 Sig barrel and magazines for that caliber. Got no problems with it except when I use the 40 mag with the 357 Sig. And I have been dumb enough to shoot 357 Sig out of a 40 barrel a couple of times...no harm.

Today I purchased a 9mm barrel and two 9 round mags and a 15 round mag.

Now the pistol will shoot three calibers when I get the 9mm stuff.

I have a Shield 40 with a 9mm barrel and I also have two FN 40s (FNS and FNX) with a Sig 357 barrel that will work in either.

I also like 357 Sig for a little longer shooting.

Should be here within a week and I will get confused with which barrel/mags to use. Not necessarily a big fan of 9mm (and I do not have a problem with it), but I have the options with one pistol now and I can practice a little cheaper.

I may be done with purchasing any more handguns at my age....although there is this......no, no, nomore.

Now I need to learn how to shoot them all better.

I guess I am a glock fan of sorts.

Page generated in 0.03135 seconds with 8 queries