View Single Post
Old February 3, 2019, 08:08 AM   #6
USNRet93

Quote:
Originally Posted by kymasabe View Post
Interesting.
My Remington RM380 ate everything.
My daughters Taurus TCP was a pile of junk from the minute she took it out of the box, 16 weeks at Taurus and she traded it the minute she got it back so...no idea what it liked.
Her S&W Bodyguard was VERY ammo picky. I think Magtech and only one other brand would cycle properly. I forget which one.
But, I've never heard of anyone having problems with a Pico ?
I'd expect better results from Federal but...it happens.
Burn it up in the Rem and stick with what it likes.
Since we are mentioning personal experience with .380s..and the Glock 42 gets no love..I have used everything to the cheapest Russian ammo I can find to expensive, $1.25 per...steel, brass, aluminum..JHP, FMJ, fluted and in about 3000 rounds, I have NEVER had any failure, ever...Yes, Glock 42 is bigger than others but that's where it's beauty lies..GREAT gun to shoot(and did I mention reliable??), still VERY easy to CCW(which I do everyday)...

I understand that 'some' pistols' don't 'like' some ammo but that's something that would guide me to another brand/model, instead of different ammo, IMHO, of course.
When I see-
Quote:
380 AUTO 100 GRAIN PLATED HBRN (SEE DISCLOSURE**)
**WILL NOT FIRE PROPERLY IN: S&W DUTY GUARD, KAHR P380, AND S&W BODY GUARD OR RUGER LCP (DUE TO LIGHTER PRIMER STRIKES)
That means change firearm, not ammo...
IMHO, of course.

"Tools not Trophies”

Page generated in 0.02128 seconds with 8 queries