View Single Post
Old July 23, 2013, 02:57 PM   #85
Tactical Jackalope

Spats McGee
Quote:
Good lookin' pistol, and it looks like a job well done!
Thank you kind sir!

915A
Quote:
I dig it for sure! But man I was wanting too see that sucker tricked out Spartan style! But it is different and im liking it. Nice job.
lol I knew that was going to be brought up again! I know...I wanted to see that too. I'm still considering it with another gun though. I couldn't turn down this digital camo. Never had anything this "loud" before. Thank you!

dgludwig
Quote:
I like the digital camo look for sure. But I'm a little disappointed in that I was looking forward to seeing your pistol dressed in Burnt Bronze with black accents that you were going for last time. The digital camo affect is a pretty "safe" one in terms of conventionality. The Burnt Orange w/black accents finish, on the other hand, is a little bit outrageous and a little riskier in terms of most people liking it if you ever had to sell it. Still, I'd like to have seen how it looked...on your pistol.
You're definitely right about that. If I had the burnt bronze like I wanted originally, it would be hard to sell IF I wanted to ever sell it. It wouldn't be impossible, just a slimmer chance of doing so as fast.

redhologram
Quote:
That looks pretty cool, hun. Hope you enjoy!
Thanks I will be sure to!

Robk
Quote:
Constantine,
Nice to see that you decided to have that Colt repaired. I know what it feels to have a bubba'ed gun and it is not great. But as long as it wasn't too bubba'ed, it can always be saved. So I hope when you pick up your Colt, it will be all you were hoping for. Also can't wait to see pics once you have it home.
Yeah, it took forever. Not with this gunsmith. Just the whole ride with the poor thing in general. I've not had it with me longer than I've had it with me.
This would have been my 2nd bubba'd gun if it wasn't for this smith. The last one would have been a lot worse to the wallet in terms of repair.

I will take pics and pics and pics of this bad boy once it's home!!! Next pay check I'm picking it up.

can't wait for this range toy.

Page generated in 0.03783 seconds with 8 queries