View Single Post
Old October 7, 2010, 07:08 PM   #1
jmortimer

NRA - Never Again

I'm off the band wagon. I kept supporting the NRA regardless of what they did including the recent backroom deal with obama/reid/pelosi to limit political free speech with a special exemption for the NRA which failed Thank God. With November comming I reached my limit. The article linked from Newsmax dated 10-7-10 entitled "Republicans Riled as NRA Endorses Some Democrat Incumbants" shows how, in my opinion, the NRA is a sell out http://www.newsmax.com/Politics/Repu...0/07/id/372960 What a coincidence, I just received a letter from the money grubbers today - My response sent today
Don’t ever expect to get a penny from me and take me off your mailing list. For the NRA to support democrat candidates who will stick their collective heads up obama/reid/pelosi’s arses will harm my Second Amendment Rights. If the Republican is as good as the democrat then support the Republican. Any resources I would have wasted with the NRA will be spent directly with Conservative candidates and State and local groups who support the Second Amendment.

Page generated in 0.03154 seconds with 8 queries