View Single Post
Old October 28, 2001, 06:27 AM   #9
urban assault

Had a SpeedFeed pistol grip stock. Swapped it out for an ATI top folder setup. General workmanship seems okay, but I did need to use my Dremel tool to grind a tiny portion a nylon away from the stock lock-up catch, for it to click snugly into place. Not really a problem. The main reason I bought this stock is because it has an unconditional lifetime warranty. If it breaks, send it back. I like that alot. I can be hard on equiptment and If it breaks, its nice to know I have some recourse. There is a 5 shot shell holder on the folding stock as well. I am waiting for a Portland gun show to come up this next month, so that I can get the ATI vertical foregrip. This foregrip has the ability to hold a surefire or mini-maglight in the bottom of its well. I havent fired my shotgun with the new stock on it yet, so i cant comment on how comfortable it is but the smaller space needed for the weapon is very handy.

michael
"My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius, Commander of the Armies of the North, General of the Felix Legions, loyal servant to the true emperor, Marcus Aurelius. Father to a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife... And I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next!" - Gladiator

"You can get further with a kind word and a gun than you can with just a kind word." - Al Capone

Page generated in 0.02448 seconds with 8 queries