View Single Post
Old September 14, 2005, 09:12 PM   #48
DAVID NANCARROW

Is it OK to hunt over bait? none of your/my business
Is it OK to use a deer feeder that has a trough that automatically closes at night so that deer become trained to only come to it in daylight? none of your/my business
Is it OK to use life sized, life like, deer decoys that robotically move and are remote controlled? none of your/my business
Is it OK to use 5 cameras per 100 acres? none of your/my business
Is it OK to use 5 cameras per acre? none of your/my business
Is it OK to use electronic "ears" that enhance your hearing to a point that is well beyond what any human can normally hear? none of your/my business
Is it OK to use a portable infrared sensor to locate deer you can't see? none of your/my business
Is it OK to strap a closed circuit camera to the back of your tree stand so that you can see behind you with a portable TV monitor? none of your/my business
Is it OK to hunt during ML season with a ML that has a scope, if you don't have vision defects? none of your/my business

In other words, its really none of your/my business. Provided it is legal in the area hunting, you don't get to choose, Butch. Simple as that. You may not like it, but the world does not revolve around you.

Page generated in 0.03385 seconds with 8 queries