View Single Post
Old August 14, 2014, 03:36 PM   #66
Cyanide971

I'll try not to detour this too much lol but I have owned and subsequently sold all of the Beretta's I have owned through the years, though they were great shooters for me anyway. Just too uncomfortable for me to EDC IWB year-round in Florida.

I own a Glock 26 that is more often than not used with a G19 magazine and X-grip extension sleeve adapter, and I have also rented a G19 on numerous occasions (I should just break down and buy one!).

I also own a CZ, but the P-07 vice the 75 Compact, and with a P-01 on the way soon, in addition to two CZ clones by Tanfoglio and Sarsilmaz.

Without any shadow of a doubt, the Glock has more support with an endless network of parts and aftermarket availability. However, my CZ is my EDC. It (and the clones) shoot better than any Glock I've fired, they have better ergos (to me), and they just feel right.

From a price standpoint, I think the P-07 is a virtual steal, as I picked my first one up NIB and with a third magazine for $465 OTD after shipping and transfer fees.

Of course, you could always try finding my second favorite pistol, the Steyr C9-A1 or it's M-A1 & S-A1 brethren...

Page generated in 0.03014 seconds with 8 queries