View Single Post
Old June 9, 2013, 03:58 PM   #1533
jggregory

New to the site, BUT, not new to shooting. Military transplant New Yorker from Central Florida at the ripe old age of 19. Lived small town, Big City, and Now Rural, Beautiful, UPSTATE NY. Backround is eleven years prior service Active and Reserve. Law Enforcement from Military and continued on that path in current career of 17 years while still active reserve, until RE-1 in January 2001. Former SWAT/ESU from 1999 thru 2002. By the way...it's pronounced "NUW YUORK" and, I only have 3 more Christmas' to go until it is over...! SOOO looking forward to retirement!.. And moving away from this place of noise, crime, pollution and ANTI-SECOND AMMENDMENT POLITICS. Would like to move to northern Kentucky or the western side of the North Carolina Blue Ridge Mountain foothills. So, as we say in "NUW YUORKER".. Hired in My 20's Retired in My 40's. CAN'T TOUCH THIS!!! I don't live by the rule "Better to be JUDGED BY TWELVE THAN CARRIED BY SIX!" I find it better to "FIGHT FOR RIGHT", than be "STRONG AND WRONG"! Hello to all who would do the same!!!!!

Last edited by jggregory; June 9, 2013 at 04:12 PM.

Page generated in 0.02563 seconds with 8 queries