View Single Post
Old May 6, 2013, 05:42 AM   #17
Brit

I shot in NYS for years, as a Canadian (Now a US Citizen) crossed at the Peace Bridge to shoot IPSC. Did this for years, different rule changes never stopped us competing, just meant more paperwork stuff.

Seeing the poster with Aquila in his Monika, brings back an incident crossing back to Ontario, many years ago, in which the very young lady at the booth, looking in the trunk of my Caprice, a 5000 case of Aquila target .22 LR sitting there, "You have to pay duty on ammunition purchases" I said I just keep it in the trunk, "my Wife does not like it in the house, any how Americans do not write French all over their boxes"

The fact that it was Spanish escaped her, good plinking ammo for the Gun Club. Those kind of things happened all the time, would not dream of playing tricks with the anti gun atmosphere of today. I can not see any problems with your ammo purchase, or your returning home.

Enjoy your Golf Vacation, I live 1/4 of a mile from the site of all the Open Golf here in Orlando, and don't play Golf.

Page generated in 0.03681 seconds with 8 queries