View Single Post
Old March 17, 2012, 11:48 PM   #8
Hansam

Carrying or not doesn't affect my lifestyle. If I'm swimming then ah well I'm unarmed. In places I can't carry because its illegal or its against the wishes of the property owner(s) I don't carry. My weapon is then locked securely in my vehicle.

I don't necessarily dress around carrying either. I live in WI and as I like to tell people I'm more of a tropical person. I get chilled even in 70 degree weather so I'm always wearing an over shirt or sometimes an overcoat. Easy enough for me to conceal a full sized 1911. I usually wear cargo shorts in hot and humid weather with a t-shirt and over shirt. Again easy concealment. If I've determined I have to wear attire that doesn't allow me to easily carry then I'm not carrying. That rarely happens however.

CCW has only been legal in WI for a short time (a matter of several months). My lifestyle hasn't changed since before CCW was legal - with the exception that every morning I now have the added step of putting on my gun. Aside from that nothing has changed in my life.

Page generated in 0.02440 seconds with 8 queries