View Single Post
Old February 16, 2010, 09:59 AM   #4
SSG-Gibb

I have shot the M16A1, A2, and we now are switched to the M-4 I was EXTREMELY sceptical about the M-4 because I preferr to keep the targets heads down @ a greater distance and my thinking was the shorter barrel wouldn't help in that aspect. I ama two tour Iraq vet the forst one being stationed in the southwest corner of Faluja for better then 7 months back in 03-04 so I have extencive use up on the wall with the A2 and although it is not my M1A and the bullet lacks knockdown power when placed in the right spot "and the A2 WILL come reasonable close " it is an alright weapon. As for the differance in the fullauto as to the three round burst when swapping out the barrel on a Hot M-2 that full auto would have been a god send because trying to get a good rhythem going with a three round burst to astablish covering fire while in a mad minute is a hell of a thing. The M-4 is MUCH lighter and I used to call it a purse but it's no joke and although I have never fired it in anger in my last tour 08-09 I would gladly take it again.

Page generated in 0.03089 seconds with 8 queries