View Single Post
Old January 15, 2010, 08:06 PM   #23
T.Paine

Sig Sauer P238

I have had nothing but problem with this gun. I bought it new and it would not fire. Then we got it to fire, but it miss fired every round and the slide needed to be manually pushed forward to lock. The gunsmith could not make it work until he did some work on the extractor and the chamber. He also said they had sold three others just like this and they all had the same problem. The p238 has already been recalled once, you think they would have worked out all the bugs. Doesn't sound like the quality control is very good. I regret ever buying this product.

I ordered two clips directly from Sig on December 12, 2009 and told them about my problem. Sig Sauer billed my credit card for the clips and didn't initially send the product and never said anything about the problem. On December 21, 2009 I sent them an email asking why and they said the items we not in stock. I told them to cancel the order and credit my charge card. On December 30, 2009 the product arrived and I emailed Sig Sauer to ask for an RMA number to return the product. I have not heard back and they have not credited my card. Around January 5, 2010 I called and left my contact information on the phone message service and again requested an RMA. The company has been completely unresponsive even after I told them I would file a complaint.

I ended up having to file a BBB complaint and one with the NH attorney General.

Last edited by T.Paine; January 15, 2010 at 08:55 PM.

Page generated in 0.03299 seconds with 8 queries