View Single Post
Old October 25, 2000, 07:33 PM   #7
Big Bunny

Thats an interesting shot-cup measure marking ...mine is the same as published above with all equipment etc, except mine has only a 6 segment starter(space for other unfilled), but a die does re-size the head brass and has the 3' spacer. [Useful for other peoples' cases re-cycling!]

Mine is pre1960 and I was given it for reloading purposes by an old shooter, so he could enjoy a mild recoiling .410 PumpAction Mossberg shottie in his old age, while fishing or bunny hunting for the pot/snakes around the house etc, as 'mine' cost him nothing now(cost to me 14c each)but in the local shops here 25 cart of the only brand available (Winchesters) are almost $18AUD!!!

Sad to say- the NSW and federal government here banned ALL punpaction shotguns in 1998 and he sadly had to hand his in for hydraulic crusher/furnace destruction.It almost broke him to see such a nice little gun go in that way

Some compensation was paid eventually from a new special Federal medicare "health" levy from income taxes.

I have a .410 too...but they are not getting that..........
BB

------------------
If we shooting sportspersons don't hang together... we will all hang separately !
Never knock another's different shooting interest or discipline...REMEMBER we are all but leaves on the same tree of freedom.

Page generated in 0.03404 seconds with 8 queries