View Single Post
Old March 15, 2012, 09:41 PM   #6
MagnumWill

Ack- where did I get mine... Ah yes- I bought it a few years ago from a company called Accumount or Accumounts? It looks fantastic, and I think it's actually an Izzy mount, but a newer production. Can't help you on the scope, I have an odd repro scope that *looks* very close to the original scope, but with newer features . Check around Gunbroker for the scope.

Again, you don't need to be a gunsmith to install the PU scope. A PE on a round or hex will prove to be a tad more challenging. The PU scope mount almost locks into place under the interrupter so it's hard to misplace. Drill press and a careful hand while tapping threads will get you a decent rifle. And I won't lie to you, I'm a machinist and an engineer so I feel pretty comfortable "winging" it in fab land. I'm confident that anyone with a little time an patience can install it.

**EDIT*** and yes, after ten or so rounds I would have to keep tightening the thumb screw. A little loctite solved that.

Page generated in 0.02208 seconds with 8 queries