View Single Post
Old October 11, 2013, 05:30 AM   #7
seanh303

Guys,
I live in District 19, but I'm in Afghanistan so I can't gather signatures myself. But this woman needs to go! I'm sponsoring a contest for people who will help collect signatures. Gathering as few as 30 will allow you to enter for a chance to win a prize from me.

Among what I'm giving away, are:

- an "Ultimate Grand Prize" of 2 tickets to see the Broncos vs Chiefs at Mile High on Sunday, Nov. 17th (Collect 50 signatures to enter) (Value: $1,000.00)

- 2 "Grand Prizes", the 2 winners get to choose either:
a.) 1 Brand new Beretta PX4 Compact 9mm Pistol OR
b.) 1 Samsung Galaxy S4 I9505 Smartphone
(Collect 250 signatures to enter) (Value: $650.00 - $700.00/ea)

- 25 "Runner-up Prizes", 25 winners can pick their choice of size, color and style of 1 soft rifle or shotgun case, made in Canada by Levy's Leathers. ( Collect 30 signatures to enter) (Value: $90.00/ea)

CONSUMER DISCLOSURE
Official Contest Rules
https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B4aX...it?usp=sharing

If you live near Arvada or Westminster, please volunteer to collect signatures, and if you do volunteer, be sure to let me know so I can enter you into the drawing.

If you're not in Colorado, please help spread the word about the recall, via Facebook, Twitter, or any other way.

With these prize giveaways, I've sunk several thousand of my own dollars into getting Evie Hudak out of office in my district. I am not some rich CEO with an agenda, I'm a regular guy that's been bearing true faith and allegiance to uphold and defend the Constitution for the last 10 years. She is a domestic enemy of the Constitution, so I'm really just trying to do my duty, and I'm giving people who are willing to help a chance at some awesome prizes!

Signature Collecting Contest - Recall Hudak, Win Great Prizes!!!

Page generated in 0.04338 seconds with 8 queries