View Single Post
Old May 3, 2011, 01:36 PM   #10
watchdog

OHIO HB 45 and HB 54 UPDATE

Word is that the House Republican Caucus will be meeting this evening to discuss HB 45 and HB 54. The in formation comes from OFCC forums.

Quote:
I had emailed Budp's office a while back a link to Anomaly's RepTracker just so he could see what reps are telling their constituents or whatever help it might be. Much to my surprise, one of the co-sponsor representatives just called me, he was looking at the site and wanted me to explain it to him a little more. He said they are going to use the information at the caucus tonight to hold rep's feet to the fire if they don't match up, mentioning the "number BFA did" on Lundy this week. He said to tell my friends (aka other people on this forum) to turn up the pressure on the maybes, especially the dems. They want to vote on it next week but may decide to go with 17 since already amended and voted on in the Senate. Nice work guys!
They will be using he RepTracker to help the undecided's to make up their minds. Here is a link to the RepTracker: http://reptracker.beingbuilt.net/hb45/.

Page generated in 0.02199 seconds with 8 queries