View Single Post
Old May 5, 2013, 06:55 AM   #2
Senior Member
Join Date: July 31, 2009
Posts: 642
This is most likely regulated at the state level. See if you can find a department that licensee professionals, usually the same that does, teachers, geologist, doctors etc. In VA there are certifications for becoming an armed guard or private detective not sure on there being a specialty of personnel protection. In many of these certifications there is a requirement to work for someone one who has previously been licensed for a period of time. I am not sure there is anyway to get a stand alone license. One of my local gun-shops does offer the classes required but you still need to tie into a local already established business.
wally626 is offline  
Page generated in 0.03080 seconds with 8 queries