View Single Post
Old December 14, 2011, 04:17 PM   #21
fastbolt

Which load shoots & functions best in your Glock & Ruger, being fired in your hands?

I used 147gr loads for many years (provided at no cost). I later switched to 127gr +P+ and then later still to 124gr +P (Golden Sabre non-bonded) ... again, because both were being provided at work.

I didn't lose any sleep over carrying any of them.

I was much more concerned about optimal feeding & functioning in my pistols, maintaining my pistols and practicing frequently.

FWIW, I won't get caught up in the whole bonded v. non-bonded debate, except to say that if I were spending my own money on Golden Sabre rounds for defensive carry, and both types were on the counter in front of me, I'd still buy and use the non-bonded variety. Suit yourself, if this is an issue for you.

Why not try a couple of boxes of each in your guns and decide which runs best, and shoots best, for you?

Whichever you buy, consider using them for practice in your guns at least periodically, and then test-fire some occasional rounds from random rounds from new boxes/cases (production lots) as you replenish them.

Just my thoughts.

Page generated in 0.02164 seconds with 8 queries