View Single Post
Old June 20, 2014, 05:16 PM   #23
Venom1956

God these things are stupid... Idk why they keep doing them. Count me out. Waaaaaay out. I hear enough of this nonsense from the tacticool bubbas in the LGS.

Ever hear the saying 'no news is good news' thats pretty much how I view gun rights. Mass media has moved on. No one cares except that antis that always do and they are so easily ignored.

Then these noble "DEFENDERS OF THE 2ND AMENDMENT" do something like this and we look foolish and alienate the people who while don't have and interest of owning and using guns or heck are even scared of them but respect our right to do so.

Those people deserve our respect 100 fold because they've given us as gun owners our freedoms not necessarily thru agreement but understanding.
E-Shock rounds are engineered to expend maximum energy into soft targets, turning the density mass into an expanding rotational cone of NyTrilium matrix particles, causing neurological collapse to the central nervous system.- Yeah I can do that.
I guarantee you will know it if a bicyclist hits your house going 1000 mph. -Smaug

Last edited by Venom1956; June 20, 2014 at 05:24 PM.

Page generated in 0.02553 seconds with 8 queries