View Single Post
Old November 6, 2012, 03:52 AM   #10
OkieCruffler

Ah I am a sensei in sarcasm, however my snark is quite lacking.
My dates in highschool were uncommon, what York did was borderline Godlike.
My point is I keep seeing these post were people jump in and argue that 5 (or 7 or 10 or 1256) rds aren't enough because what if you are attacked by 6 (or 8 or 10 or 1257) thugs. If that happens 99.999993% of people are going to die or bleed alot more than they expected to when they woke up that morning. A person would be much better served with getting whatever pistol he could shoot the best and practicing as if his life depended on it. I carry 5 rounds and at least twice a week I try my absolute best to wear that little revolver out. Now if I get 5 guys coming after me who are deadset on causing damage, even after I drop the first one, my odds are dismal at best. That doesn't mean I'm just going to throw my hands up and say, "well it's been nice knowing you". I'm a mean vindictive SOB and at least 3 of these miscreants are taking a nap with me. However, I'm also a realist and if I live somewhere where being attacked by random wolfpacks of 5 or more is common, I'm not going outside for love or money.

Page generated in 0.03859 seconds with 8 queries