View Single Post
Old January 12, 2009, 04:58 PM   #3
NineInchNails

Oh ... sorry about that. Indiana.

Scheme? What "scheme"? I'm merely asking if anyone happens to KNOW anything about carry licenses and the acceptance of a COPY. Sure one could simply pay $20.00 each, wait 10 weeks, and receive the same thing as a 'copy' on a pink piece of paper. I will modify the question for you. On a white or pink piece of paper, cut, and laminated for extended durability. In Indiana you receive a piece of pink paper that the info is printed on. The piece of paper recommends that you cut it out and laminate it yourself.

I would find an example/photo to demonstrate what I’m talking about, but I can’t find one online.

The only thing official of or on the license (to my knowledge) is the plain text info that is printed on them. The official #s, DOB, expiration, sex, hair, eye, hght, wght, address, etc… I am not defrauding anyone, counterfeiting anything ... I am just ASKING if making a photocopy is legitimate therefore NOT having to worry about losing it … etc … That is the whole point of a lifetime license … so you don’t have to worry about getting another til the day you die.

I figured perhaps LEOs would know at the very least because they ask for them, look at them, do whatever it is that they do with them, give them back, and go about their business.

Page generated in 0.02090 seconds with 8 queries