View Single Post
Old January 20, 2019, 11:20 AM   #31
unclejack37

Quote:
So taking away freedoms and turning schools in de facto prisons during the day is the answer? I drive by some of the newer schools that have been built in Florida and if it didn't have a school sign out front, you couldn't be sure if it was a jail or not. I understand everyone wants to keep kids safe; I am just not sure that is the best way to do it.
Jails have razor wire on top of the fence around the building. Schools just have fences, no razor wire. I hope that helps. (LOL) just kidding

Try to keep in mind that the majority of people in public schools are our children who the school board is responsible to protect while under the schools care. Since they are not considered adults I believe their freedoms are and should be some what limited to what the schools board decides their freedoms should be while under their jurisdiction and we should be OK with that. We should also be OK with armed guards in schools whether that be teachers or others. Todays schools are nothing like the schools we attended. Today they're not seen as places of education only, now they also have become soft targets that guaranteed attention for the crazies out there.

Page generated in 0.02334 seconds with 8 queries