View Single Post
Old September 6, 2012, 07:36 PM   #5
bedbugbilly

When I was looking for a light weight snubbie for CC, I looked at the BG and th LCR. I checked with several LGS that I do business with and only one had a BG in stock, and it was half of a special set of some kind that also included the BG 380. The BG hadn't been on the market too long and I'm glad that I went with the LCR as they did have some problems with the BG - on the other hand, they did with the LCR as well. The LCR fit my hand better but I was impressed with the BG. I'm not touting the LCR over the BG as they are both great lightweight SD revolvers. Had the BG fit my hand better, I would have gone with it.

Your BG looks nice and your groups that you shot are very good as well. I've always shot SA so it took me a while to get used to a DAO trigger as well. I did try the BG trigger pull when I looked at it and it wasn't bad - with practice, I think a person can soon get used to the trigger pulls on these types of revolvers Congrats on your new purchase and keep us posted on how it is working out for you. They are a nice carry piece for sure!
If a pair of '51 Navies were good enough for Billy Hickok, then a single Navy on my right hip is good enough for me . . . besides . . . I'm probably only half as good as he was anyways. Hiram's Rangers Badge #63

Page generated in 0.02776 seconds with 8 queries