View Single Post
Old January 18, 2011, 12:33 AM   #15
mellow_c

I highly doubt it came from Saber that way. My friend got it from a friend who got it from the original buyer. The castle nut on this gun was loose, and I think they put some after market stuff on it. front grip, pistol grip, and shoulder stock. So I would be willing to guess someone messed around with it a bit.

I'm thinking that they may have had a little bit of an idea of what they were doing and removed and reinstalled the spring upside down to give it a lighter trigger. One of the things I though when I first shot this gun was how nice the trigger was. There is much less tension with it upside down. And realistically, for a fun range gun with no real serious use, the trigger pin doesnt need to be held in so well, and an occasional FTF is no big deal. But I'd prefer to have a gun which I knew would work, rather than sacrifice reliability for trigger feel, even for just a range toy.

With everything properly installed, the trigger is back to being a stiff combat style trigger. heh. but I'd bet it works perfectly now.

Page generated in 0.02488 seconds with 8 queries