View Single Post
Old October 25, 2010, 12:23 PM   #5
Baba Louie

5 shots, 5 shots, 6 shots.

Is the 60 a newer .357 frame/cylinder or the older .38? (not that it makes much difference but it does... or could to some)

Congrats on the inheritance. Too bad that someone in the family must typically pass on before that sort of transaction occurs. (note to self: give kids the dang guns before you go, hoping to see a smile on their faces and maybe some range time and general BSing time together to discuss the merits of each)

'Twere I to rank them, I'd put the one that isn't being made anymore at the top of the list, so I'd say the little COLT snake as most valuable. Who doesn't love those little Pony made snakes?

But as to best overall? Have to shoot them each and see how they felt and shot. Then I'd probably rotate them on some regular basis so as not to play favorites
koff 60 koff.
A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government." - George Washington, January 8, 1790, First State of the Union Address

Page generated in 0.03547 seconds with 8 queries