View Single Post
Old February 20, 2014, 02:39 PM   #98
44 AMP
Staff

personally, I feel its a good idea for those who advocate slavery to have the pleasure of wearing the chains for a while.

The overwhelming majority of those who support gun control laws do so simply because those laws do not affect them, personally, and sound like they would actually help reduce crime.

Just as the people who do not ride motorcycles and support helmet laws. They "got no dog in the fight" but DO have an equal voice to the people who actually do have a dog in the fight.

When I first heard of this guy and they said he was a supporter of the SAFE ACT, I thought he was some level of politician. He's not. He's just a concerned guy who tries to help "at risk" kids, and apparently doesn't know jack squat about gun right, or gun laws, other than what it took for him, personally to get a permit.

Heard him say how kids are buying guns on the street, and from "our stores"...

Kids buying guns in NY from "our stores"...really? Wonder if he could point one out...one that if it is doing it, isn't breaking at least half a dozen existing laws?

He may be a nice guy caught in an innocent mistake. He may do great things for at risk kids. But from his own mouth, to me, his integrity and credibility are shot to heck.

he got caught, realizes (now) that he stepped in it, rather bigtime, and seems to be trotting out anything that might possibly be an excuse.

Also I think the manner of his speech (the choices of phrases he uses) are not being understood in just the manner he intended them. I'm thinking the "I forgot I had a gun" was meant to mean "I forgot I would get in trouble".

I could be wrong, I have been before, but this time, I don't think so...

Page generated in 0.02893 seconds with 8 queries