View Single Post
Old January 16, 2005, 04:07 PM   #4
Ninjato

Quote:
First- you do not have either a Single Action Army or a Peacemaker, you have an Italian copy of the Colt named a Peacekeeper. Please don't confuse the terminology, there's a world of difference between them.
You are correct. I misread it. It wasn't intentional.

Quote:
I don't know anybody who shoots an SA from the hip, that's Hollywood and trick shooting stuff. My Colts, my USFA clone, and my two Italian clones will all group inside three inches or less from the bench at 25 yards, depending on ammo used. If all you want to do is hipshooting, then you're apparently looking at your AWA as a toy, in which case it doesn't matter where the sights are. I don't shoot from the hip, I prefer to hit what I'm shooting at.
I agree...I don't look at it as a toy. That is why I asked this question. I wasn't sure of how these are used. I also prefer to hit what I am shooting at. This is a new interest of mine and I am a bit "uneducated" to the whole thing. I wasn't aware that the AWA were that "crappy". Mine looks pretty good and went bang everytime I pulled the trigger and feels quite nice. I was in no way trying to compare it to a real COLT. It is just this small issue w/ the sighting. I just need to know what my options are.
S&W 686-4 7shot 6"
S&W Walther PPKS Gold Premier .380

Page generated in 0.02426 seconds with 8 queries