View Single Post
Old January 2, 2013, 08:28 PM   #2
Uncle Malice

Nice shooting!

I just recently got a standard SPS Tactical. It's a bit of a project gun.

I haven't gotten it out to shoot yet, but so far I have the following for it:

- Rem 700 SPS Tactical 308
- Weaver bases and rings
- Nikon ProStaff 3-9x40 BDC scope
- KRG Tactical Bolt Knob (cheap, no perm. mod attachment, really like it so far!)
- Harris S-BRM 6-9" bipod (being delivered tomorrow)
- Bell & Carlson Tactical Medalist 2 in black (model 2092) - This is on backorder though... Not sure how long. I talked to customer service at Stocky's and they said that they get them in all the time, so it shouldn't be too long of a wait. I'll shoot the gun a bit before I get the stock probably.

The only other upgrade I will probably do is to add a Timney x40 trigger. I really want to add the detachable box magazine conversion with the B&C stock... but it's like another $350... so we'll see.

Definitely loving the feel of the rifle. I've been running the bolt and dry firing constantly. Can't wait to get it out to the range. Your review only makes me more anxious!

Cheers.

Page generated in 0.03828 seconds with 8 queries