View Single Post
Old February 23, 2014, 08:53 PM   #1
IdahoG36

Found my unicorn! Sig P239 357 Sig SS slide

I sold a Hk USPc .45 stainless recently that I acquired in a trade, and was looking for something new to purchase.

I was looking at the classifieds on another forum the other day, and found a gun that I has been on my want list for a long time. A user had a Sig P239 in 357 Sig, with a stainless steel slide and night sights. Comes with the blue box, manual, and 2 mags.

I picked it up for $625 shipped, which was a great deal. I haven't seen a factory chambered 357 Sig P239 stainless for sale anywhere in quite awhile, unless it was the SAS version, and then they wanted $900+ for it.

I also ordered a set of Hogue checkered tulipwood grips and SS hex grip screws, a Desantis Intruder IWB holster, four new 7 round factory Sig mags, and 100 rounds of Federal 357 Sig HST 125gr ammo as well.

I was happy to find the 357 Sig HST in stock somewhere for a decent price too. I ordered two boxes of it, and in the morning they were all sold out. This particular round has been pretty difficult to find. I got it for $29/50 round box.

The gun will be here on Wednesday, and I will post some pics then. I think it will look awesome with the tulipwood grips on it. It's pretty exciting finally getting a gun that you have wanted for a long time.

Page generated in 0.03174 seconds with 8 queries