View Single Post
Old September 10, 2013, 04:23 AM   #1
stormy36

Shotgun Multitools: Which One?

I'm searching for a shotgun multitool to purchase sometime in the next month or so, and I'm looking for a bit of advice as to which tool to go with.

So far, I'm seeing the following options on the market:

--Gerber Myth Shotgun Tool
--Leatherman Pump
--Mossberg TakeDown
--Beretta Shotgun Multitool
--Real Avid Gun Tool

Obviously Leatherman and Gerber both have tremendous experience making multitools that are a great value and I would trust either to have a quality product. However, both of their shotgun tools are brand new in the last couple months and are their first stabs at a shotgun-specific tool. There's very little information out there add far as user reviews go. I am also a little apprehensive about Leatgerman's tool, as its design essentially requires it to be kept in its sheath at all times, making it a but less user friendly as it's one more thing that's hanging off your body rather than fitting into a pocket on something else already hanging off your body. While the Gerber tool seems a but more refined and accessible, it has the least tools of all the options. Then there are the tools from Beretta and Mossberg, who make great firearms, but I know nothing of their tools. Are they just listened for marketing?

If you've owned any of the above tools or have any other relevant advice, I'd love to hear it.

Thanks in advance.

Page generated in 0.02756 seconds with 8 queries