View Single Post
Old June 28, 2013, 12:29 PM   #18
noelf2

Overhead, I get it. I also open carry when hunting and hiking. I open carry there because I carry a different kind of gun. One that is much more comfortable open carried than trying to conceal. Just wanted to see if your choice was because of comfort, speed in draw, etc. I also conceal in public places, not because I'm concerned about frightening others or because I feel it is more advantageous from a self-defense perspective, but because I just don't want to be bothered with people's (including law enforcement) reactions even though reactions are few and far between here in VA. I don't want the confrontations these guys in the videos get, but I'm not concerned about them doing it if they have the time to kill.

Quote:
They are doing exactly what the members of the Westboro Baptist Church are doing - exercising their legal rights, which they properly have, for all the wrong reasons.
Have to admit that association made me cringe. I can't even fathom a remote likeness to WBC. Also, we've already mentioned that one of the "right" reasons would be to educate ignorant cops. I can't think of any right reason for WBC doing what it does.

Last edited by noelf2; June 28, 2013 at 12:37 PM.

Page generated in 0.03605 seconds with 8 queries