View Single Post
Old February 20, 2013, 04:09 PM   #36
MarkGlazer

Re: This ones for the ladies...

Greetings,

Last month my wife and I visited an indoor range in the immediate area. My intent was simple, find a handgun (semi-auto) that she felt comfortable with. The process was made very easy for one reason, the range is owned and operated by two women. Behind the counter, women.. who know what they are talking about.

My wife spent 45 minutes being handed gun after gun to see which one she was comfortable with and when she made her selection, "Karen" gave her a second weapon to handle out on the range. She wanted something to compare against and be sure my wife was making the right choice. We spent the next hour testing both guns. When we came off the range my wife was certain, the CZ 75, P-01 fit her best and that is exactly what I purchased for her. The other weapon was a Bursa .380, nice, but she didn't care for it.

Rules of thumb; work with whom you feel comfortable with, in this case, a fellow woman, handle as many guns as possible to determine what fits you, then, get out there on the range and be sure.

Good luck.

Page generated in 0.02694 seconds with 8 queries